The ingredients in this Smoothie may surprise you, but the unique flavors will surely delight you!
Step 1: Ingredients you'll need:
FIRST... If you want to create a fun sugar-chocolate rimmed Glass, you'll need:
- A bowl filled with a small amount of water
- A bowl filled up 1/2" with powdered Sugar
- Magic Shell Instant Freeze Chocolate Sauce
- 1/2 Box of Chocolate Ice Cream- well-frozen. Just cut the entire box in half and remove the Ice Cream onto a plate and cut it into smaller chunks.
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream plus 2 T for the frozen Sour Cream garnish.
- 1/2 Cup Half & Half or Milk
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Almond Extract
Step 2: Sour Cream Garnish
Blend 1 heaping Tablespoon of Sour cream with 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar. Stir it up and spoon into a baggie. Snip off the corner and pipe it onto a piece of wax paper.
Place in the freezer. You'll use it to garnish the Honey-Chocolate Smoothie.
Step 3: Blinging the glass.
Dip it into the water again (quickly) and then into the sugar again. For once, double-dipping is perfectly acceptable and desirable! ;-)
Put your glass into the freezer for several minutes.
The spout of the Magic Shell is pretty big, so I suggest you shake it well and transfer it to a squeeze bottle with a much smaller spout as pictured.
Once it's frosty-frozen, take the glass out of the freezer and drip/drizzle some Magic Shell Chocolate around the rim. Since your glass is frozen, the Magic Shell Chocolate won't travel far and make a mess.
Freeze again until your Smoothie is ready to be served.