Step 1: Ingredients and Equipment
*1 box Honey Cornbread Mix [Cornbread mix ingredients and baking instructions vary brand to brand, * are the ingredients listed on the box mix.]
*2/3 cup milk
*1/3 cup oil
2 cloves garlic minced
1 bunch fresh cilantro roughly chopped
1 cup corn
1 lemon zested
1/3 a cup lime juice
1 8ox box cream cheese
wire cooling rack
Step 2: Making the Muffins
2. Roughly chop the cilantro and add it to the bowl.
3. Add the dry cornbread mix to the bowl and add the corn.
4. Mix contents of the bowl.
5. Add the wet ingredients and mix.
6. Preheat the oven according to the directions on the box and prep muffin tins,
7. Fill the muffin cups about 2/3 full.
8. Place in the oven and let bake.
9. Remove from oven and place on a wire cooling rack,
Step 3: The Spread!
2. Add the cream cheese and lemon zest to the mixer bowl.
3. Add the lime juice.
4. Whip the ingredients together and place in bowl.