Introduction: Honey, Lemon & Ginger Tea
Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with this natural infusion.
One spoonful in a cup of hot water every night before bed will keep you free from colds and sore throats.
This natural remedy is the perfect cure all to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
1. Using a sharp knife, thinly slice an unwaxed lemon.
2. Peel the root ginger by scraping a teaspoon along the length of the ginger to remove the skin.
3. Thinly slice the root ginger.
4. Pour some honey into a glass jar, add alternate slices of lemon and ginger with honey in between.
5. Screw on lid and store in the refrigerator until the mixture slowly turns into a jelly
6. Spoon a tablespoonful of honey, lemon and ginger into a cup and add boiling water.
7. Enjoy a refreshing, healthy drink.
Step 1: Lemons
Use unwaxed lemons, preferably organic.
Step 2: Root Ginger
Peel the root ginger with a teaspoon.
Step 3: Honey
Use the best quality honey you can afford.
Step 4: Fill Jar
Add alternate slices of lemon & ginger and smother in honey