- a sewing machine and some proficiency with it.
- 12 LEDs
- a "cool" hooded sweatshirt (http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?query=hoodie).
- why spend time on something no one would wear?
- a solid color or randomly printed hoodie is nice for covering up bad sewing.
- practice hoodie
- some conductive thread: http://members.shaw.ca/ubik/thread/
- This seller
was very responsive and provided great support.
- I'm use this every chance I get.
- a [http://BuckToot BuckToot]: http://www.ledsupply.com/bucktoot.php
- Expensive, but a real gem in any LED craftsmans tool kit.
- I planned to reuse this specifically with reuse in mind.
- many of wires, solder, soldering iron, 9v battery, connectors, switch, etc and some proficiency with them