Step 1: What You Will Need :
2. Chocolate - (go quite rich) - white chocolate - belgium milk chocolate - belgium dark chocolate ... etc (personally i use belgium dark chocolate)
3. A mug :) (the bigger the better)
4. Hot milk (frothier the better)
5. Marshmallows make it taste great!
6. And if you want some cream then add it on the top !!
Step 2: First of All
1. Melt your chosen chocolate and pour it into your ice cube tray. (do this for however many your making, you want one per person)
2. Push your cocktail stick into the chocolate.
3. Refrigerate it or if you want it made quicker freeze it until it has set.
Step 3: Next the Milk
Then pour it into your chosen mug.
Step 4: The Stir
Take your "chocolate on a stick" and stir thoroughly in the hot milk. When the whole block of chocolate has melted into the milk mix it until its nice and smooth.
Step 5: Next Add in Your Extras
NOW DRINK!! :)