This is a typical dish from Latin America and here in my country (Colombia), is found in almost every corner. Especially for movie nights, sit and watch sports with friends or just to eat at any time! And with a large glass of Refajo is perfect for those hot days.
There are many ways to do it, some more elaborate than others, but here you'll see how I like to prepare myself.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Hot dogs.
- Potatoes (Standard, those of French fries; There is another type, yellow potatoes -Papa Criolla-, which are delicious for this particular dish).
- Double cream cheese (or cheddar).
- Chicken or Pork Sausages (Chorizo).
- Coriander leafs.
- Vegetable oil.
- Salt and pepper (to taste).
Drink - Refajo -
- Your preferred Beer (Taste better with bitter beer)
- Kola Soda (Also know as Kola Champagne Soda). If you can get "Colombiana" or "Kola Roman"... Nice!