Introduction: How To: Bake Mini Christmas Cheesecakes
Synopsis: I hope you're enjoying the HOLIDAY season! Let's make it even sweeter with mini CHRISTMAS cheesecakes! Simple but delectable recipe!
You are going to need:
-2 sticks of cream cheese
-Small bowl (for cherries)
-Measuring cups (3/4 cup)
-1 teaspoon -Larger bowl (for entire mixture)
-Festive cupcake liners
-Electric hand mixer
1. Line your cupcake pan with liners.
2. Place a nilla wafer on the bottom of each liner.
3. Add 2 sticks of cream cheese to the larger bowl.
4. Add 3/4 cup of sugar.
5. And 2 eggs.
6. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
7. With your mixer, blend everything together until smooth.
8. Spoon the mixture into each cupcake liner.
9. Bake at 375° F for 15 minutes.
10. Let them cool and scoop some cherries on top.
11. Refrigerate them for at least 1 hour!
One of the best things about this dessert is really doesn’t take a long time to make. Super convenient and Christmas-y!
Until next time loves! XO!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.