Introduction: How To: Birthday Banner Inspiration
Synopsis: Decorate a space for someone's birthday! With lots of glitz, glamour, and lights, make their birthday one to remember!
NEW videos every week! Watch in HD! XO!
You are going to need:
- Star Garland (Found on Amazon.com)
-Pink and white streamers
-A gold Birthday Banner (Found on Etsy.com)
-And pink lights (Found on Amazon.com)
(NOTE: Item links available on YouTube)
1. On a mantle, string up your star garland. Secure it with masking tape.
2. Loop pink streamers so that they hang at different lengths (use lots of tape!) I’ve also twisted a white streamer from one side of the mantle to the other.
3. String up your gold Birthday banner, securing it with tape on the sides.
4. String up your pink lights so that they line up with the star garland.
5. If you have excess lights, lay them along the top of the mantle.
6. To complete the look, I’ve chosen two silver bows to tape to the mantle.
Look how CUTE!
Until next time loves! XO!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.