Computers are less complicated than they seem. when your building your computer make sure you buy your motherboard first because all the other pieces you buy need to be compatible with your motherboard or the computer wont work properly.
Another precaution to take is static, static will damage your computer components an anti static bracelet will ground you to your computer so the static is dis charged and it won't harm your pieces.
Step 1: What You Need
- RAM( Random Access Memory)
- CPU(Central Processing Unit) With heat sync fan
- Hard Drive and/or Solid state drive with brackets
- Power supply
- A Casing you can buy one or you can use an old one from an old computer
- sata cables( if the don't come wit the hard drives)
- video card if it isnt built into the mother board
- A Wire-less nic