loading
I lived in my previous house for 5 years with no mold problems, but it has been a constant issue in this house. I suspect the previous owners did not clean well, and mold started growing. Once it gets inside the water feed lines, it is very hard to get rid of. Here is how.
<p>You could probably manage the same mold killing effect with white vinegar. It would have the added benefit of breaking down the calcium stains.<br></p>
Maybe so. If not, then maybe a stronger acid like CLR.
thank you, great idea

About This Instructable

2,016views

25favorites

More by HowToLou:How to Fix an Overflowing Washer How to Fix Clothes Dryer Stains How to Quickly Clear Snow and Make a Gift 
Add instructable to: