Introduction: LED's Controlled Using C# Application and Arduino
Video of this project Working....
Step 1: Gather All the Material.
1) 6X LED's
2) 6X 1K Ohm Resistors (you can use 10K Ohm resistor for DIM light)
3) Jumper Wires
4) Arduino Microcontroller
6) A PC with Microsoft Visual Studio Installed
Step 2: Connect the LED's to the Breadboard
Connect the LED's to the Breadboard as shown above.
Step 3: Connect the Resistors to the LED's
Connect The Positive PIN of the LED to One end of the Resistor as shown above.
Step 4: Connect the LED's to the Arduino.
Connect the other ends of the resistors to the following pins of the Arduino (Use jumper wires for this)
LED 1 to DIGITAL PIN 13
LED 2 to DIGITAL PIN 11
LED 3 to DIGITAL PIN 9
LED 4 to DIGITAL PIN 7
LED 5 to DIGITAL PIN 5
LED 6 to DIGITAL PIN 3
Step 5: Connect the LED's to the Ground
Connect the Negative PIN of the LED's to the negative rail of the breadboard and Connect the negative rail of the breadboard to the GND of Arduino.
Step 6: Microsoft Visual C#
1) Open Microsoft Visual Studio.
2) Open the Provided File.
3) Click on SerialPort1 and Change the port Name according to your PC.
4) Click on Form1.cs and Change the Port name there also.
Step 7: Final Step
1) Open the Provided Arduino Code and Upload this to your board.
2) Run the C# Sketch.
3) HOLA!!!!!!! You are done NOW!!!.
4) I'm Using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 for this project. if you are facing any problem regarding this please comment below....i'll be happy to help you.
DOWNLOAD ARDUINO CODE HERE(http://adf.ly/1Dfu9L)
DOWNLOAD C# CODE HERE(http://adf.ly/1Dfuh1)
Please vote! And help me spread my projects with people worldwide~!
Thanks for Sparing you time to Watch this Instructable....
Have a Nice DAY!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.