With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share what you made with text, photos, video, and files
gather your favorite instructables together
Need an idea for a Holiday Gift? How about one for yourself -- in EVERY Color! How to Crochet a Hat! Check out the Threadbanger Episode here! or down...
Materials:10.5 Crochet NeedleYarn
1. Begin with a slip stitch and 8 chain stitches.
2. Connect the two ends by putting your needle through the first stitch and do 2 single crochet stitch in each stitch so you end up with 16 stitches ...
3. For the second row:1st stitch: do 1 single crochet stitch, 2nd stitch: do 1 single crochet stitch, 3rd stitch: do 1 single crochet stitch, 4th ...
4. The third row is a single crochet stitch all the way around.
5. The 4th row is 2 single crochet stitches in each stitch all the way around. Try to keep your hat flat, you don't want it to roll quite yet.
6. The next row is:1st stitch: do 1 single crochet stitch, 2nd stitch: do 1 single crochet stitch, 3rd stitch: do 1 single crochet stitch, 4th stit...
If you run out of yarn, simply tie the end of the used yarn to the end of the new yarn
16. Single crochet in everything stitch around and around and around until you've reached your desired depth. You will start to notice the hat curl, ...
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
How to Crochet a Necklineby threadbanger
How To Crochetby threadbanger
Easy Crochet Hat / For Biginnersby 786Ayesha
How To Make A Muffby klilise
Round 1by Rickmanfam
CROCHET PATTERN, Hat with attached scarf, (Carlitto # 113)by Emiemi
Teleport hatsby koefoed
The Complete Creepy Cute Crochet Collectionby Win Guy
How to Crochet a Mustache Hat Costumeby momwithahook
Crocheting a basic beanieby Ari A
Download our new apps for iOS, Android and Windows 8!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »