With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Need an idea for a Holiday Gift? How about one for yourself -- in EVERY Color! How to Crochet a Hat! Check out the Threadbanger Episode here! or ...
Materials:10.5 Crochet NeedleYarn
1. Begin with a slip stitch and 8 chain stitches.
2. Connect the two ends by putting your needle through the first stitch and do 2 single crochet stitch in each stitch so you end up with 16 ...
3. For the second row:1st stitch: do 1 single crochet stitch, 2nd stitch: do 1 single crochet stitch, 3rd stitch: do 1 single crochet stitch, 4th stitch: do ...
4. The third row is a single crochet stitch all the way around.
5. The 4th row is 2 single crochet stitches in each stitch all the way around. Try to keep your hat flat, you don't want it to roll ...
6. The next row is:1st stitch: do 1 single crochet stitch, 2nd stitch: do 1 single crochet stitch, 3rd stitch: do 1 single crochet stitch, 4th stitch: do ...
If you run out of yarn, simply tie the end of the used yarn to the end of the new yarn
16. Single crochet in everything stitch around and around and around until you've reached your desired depth. You will start to notice the hat curl, this is expected. ...
How To Make a Brimmed Beenieby threadbanger
How to Crochet a Necklineby threadbanger
How To Knitby threadbanger
How To Crochetby threadbanger
how to crochet bear hat free patternby jennyandteddy
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.