With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Many of you have wondered how to make flowers and other embellishment for appliques out of crochet. Well, look no further, we, at Threadheads have found a great ...
1. Make sure you have an adequate amount of yarn. We got our yarn by pulling apart an old afghan that we found at the dump. Now, grab ...
2. First, take the string in one hand, cross it over your index finger, pull the tail end of you string through your loop. This is called a ...
3. Then grab a hold of your knot, loop once over the needle and pull that loop through the slip knot. That's your first stitch. Repeat five more ...
4. Next, you're going to use a slip stich to connect the ends of your chain together to form a ring.
5. Now you need to increase it to double the size, so you'll need to do two single stitches in each stitch. Repeat the single crochet in the ...
6. The next step is to start making the petals. You'll need to do a single crochet in the next stitch. This will help hold down your petals. ...
7. Then do a single crochet stitch in the next stitch to give the petal definition.
8. Repeat the four crochet stitch in the next stitch which will complete your second petal. Do this 3 more times until you have 5 total petals.
9. When you've finished the last petal, do a single crochet in the next stitch and pull the yarn all the way through the loops. Congratulations! You've just ...
Cute Crochet Flower Purseby RitzCutie
Crochet Flower Wreath!by doodlecraft
LED Crochet Rainbow Flower Hair Clipby tinkerbelles
How to Crochet a Six-Petal Flowerby PatronesValhalla
How to make six petal puff flower crochetby giorgia14
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »