With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share what you made with text, photos, video, and files
gather your favorite instructables together
Many of you have wondered how to make flowers and other embellishment for appliques out of crochet. Well, look no further, we, at Threadheads have fou...
1. Make sure you have an adequate amount of yarn. We got our yarn by pulling apart an old afghan that we found at the dump. Now, grab your needle and ...
2. First, take the string in one hand, cross it over your index finger, pull the tail end of you string through your loop. This is called a slip knot ...
3. Then grab a hold of your knot, loop once over the needle and pull that loop through the slip knot. That's your first stitch. Repeat five more times...
4. Next, you're going to use a slip stich to connect the ends of your chain together to form a ring.
5. Now you need to increase it to double the size, so you'll need to do two single stitches in each stitch. Repeat the single crochet in the same stit...
6. The next step is to start making the petals. You'll need to do a single crochet in the next stitch. This will help hold down your petals. Now, you'...
7. Then do a single crochet stitch in the next stitch to give the petal definition.
8. Repeat the four crochet stitch in the next stitch which will complete your second petal. Do this 3 more times until you have 5 total petals.
9. When you've finished the last petal, do a single crochet in the next stitch and pull the yarn all the way through the loops. Congratulations! You'v...
For The Kiddiesby AliveAndStitchin
How To Make an Applique!by threadbanger
Clover Clips!by VickieHowell
African flower blanketby MicioGatta
Spring Flowers - a special cushion for Mom!by HeartFlower
Crochet Flower Wreath!by doodlecraft
"50"/Fifty Shades of "Crocheted" Grey to keep your hands warm - Vintage Inspired Hand M…by lacrochetdiva
Basic Amigurumi Rabbitby knitbitch
1970s Inspired Crocheted Potholdersby DeandrasCrafts
How To Crochet A Heartby MyWinnieandI
Download our new apps for iOS, Android and Windows 8!
© 2014 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »