What You Need:
-Fabric, (Colors: 1 Red, 1 White, 1 Black, 2 Brown)
-Needle, Thread (In colors above), ..OR SEWING MACHINE.
-Hard Surface To Work On ;; Optional xD
-Domo Pattern (Optional)
Average Price: 13$-20$
Depends on size & materials. Mine was: $13.22
Step 1: Cutting Out The Shapes
Heres the site link: http://www.alittlestranger.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/domo.jpg
1. Cut out the pattern (Which you can resize to however large you want your Domo Plushie)
2. Put the pattern on your brown felt and trace it.
.....I put down 2 pieces of brown felt so i could easily cut them out at the same time.....
3. Cut out the brown felt.
Step 2: Cutting Out The Eyes, Mouth, Teeth
-(I used the scalpel but gave up and finally used scissors)-
2) Trace 2 Circles on the black felt. I used a blue sharpie and it showed up very lightly. Cut out the 2 circles when done..
3) Cut out the mouth and trace it on the red felt, cut it out when done.
4) Cut out one tooth and go to your white felt; trace 5 teeth on the bottom row, 5 on top. Cut them out when done(:
Step 3: Place the mouth & Eyes in the proper places.
3) Sew the two brown pieces together.
What i did was turned the felt inside out then sew'd the pieces together.
IMPORTANT: LEAVE ONE SIDE OPEN. I left the bottom open, it seemed easiest.
Turn it back inside-out(:
Step 4: Sew on the Mouth&Eyes
I did it by hand.
-I would prefer machine but the only one i have in the house is complicated & noisy.