2. Draw the outline of the bottom frosting on it.
3. Draw the cup that holds the actual cupcake.
Step 1: Drawing the Details...
2. Draw the mouths for both the cherry and the cup.
3. Draw the lines and the blush marks on the cup.
4. Draw the stem of the cherry.
Step 2: Outlining...
2. Color in all the eyes black.
Step 3: Coloring...
2. Color the cup lines light grey.
3. Draw in the pencil marks from the blush on the cup light peach.
4. Color the bottom part of both mouths black.
5. Pick out three colors, then draw the sprinkles on the top and bottom frostings.
6. Get 2 colored crayons and color in the top and bottom frostings.
7. Color the stem of the cherry brown.
8. Color in the cup the lightest brown you have.
9. (You don't have to do this if you don't want to) get a white out paint and make little dots on the eyes to make it look like a reflection.