The answer is because no one has written one. But you can change all that.
Below is a list of "wanted Instructables". Write an Instructable about one of these topics and you will be eligible to win an Instructables Burning Questions Prize Pack consisting of a robot patch and a Burning Questions bumper sticker! Just be sure to provide a great Instructable and give it the same title as it appears in the list.
- How to Write a Cover Letter
- How to Potty Train a Child
- How to house train a puppy
- How to get sap or resin off of a car
- How to build a baby gate
- How to moonwalk
- Tips for being a Gothic Lolita
- How to land a plane
- What to do in a car crash
- Push start a car
- Jump a Dead Car Battery
- How to split logs
- How to roast a pig
- How to make a corsage
- How to silence your critics
- How to kick-start a motorcycle
- How to get rid of foot fungus
- Pick a hat that looks good on you
- How to eat healthy
- How to meet girls
- How to meet guys
- How to do laundry
- Get rid of circles under your eyes
- How to look younger
- How to cope with aging
- Politely end a conversation
- How to leave school early
- How to give a hickey
- How to hide a hickey
- How to look good
- How to be attractive
- Get a free upgrade to first class
- Sneak into large events
- How to retire young
- Stock Investment Tips
- How to improve eyesight
- Properly stretch before exercise
- How to be a rock star
- Increase battery life for electronics
- How to Identify Constellations
- Get rid of woodpeckers
- How to get rid of unwanted animals
- They have to be titled exactly as they appear above. Why? Because that's what people are looking for.
- They have to have a publish date after July 17th.
- They have to be on the list! Only Instructables answering questions on the list will be admitted to the group and prizes.
If multiple Instructables from multiple users are submitted as answers to the same question, we'll pick the Instructable that answers the question best and declare them the winner. So make sure that your answer is the best it can possibly be!
Unlike previous rounds of Burning Questions, prize notifications will be mailed after the close of the contest rather then along the way as before.
That's it, so go forth and hunt down the answers for some of these Burning Questions! Once again, the title needs to be the same as it is in the list!
Open to enter: July 17, 2008 00:00:00 12:01 AM PST
Deadline for entries: August 17, 2008 00:00:00 11:59 PM PST
[/contest/burningquestions5/ View Contest now!]