Introduction: How to Enter Pets Month
March is Pets Month at Instructables!
Do you keep animals as pets? Then you've got a pet project, skill, or trick to share.
Our pets need food, a home, and a lot of love. We try to make them comfy and happy, but no matter how many books you read there's a lot to learn from experience.
So what are your tips and tricks for your pets? How do you care for them, make them feel like they're a part of the family, or even just keep them safe and snug? What have you built for your pet?
Share a pet-themed Instructable this month and you could win an Instructables t-shirt or a patch.
Need more inspiration?
"Hide-in-plain-sight" Cat Litterbox
How to remove a tick
Since this is a theme month contest we're letting the audience judge!
Vote for as few or as many as you like - it's up to you. We're not including duplicate votes, so please exercise good sportsmanship.
We'll judge based on the standings at noon PST on Friday, April 4 2008 so everyone will have time to check out and vote on even the latest entries. Results will be posted shortly thereafter.
PrizesVoting Prize (2): An Instructables robot t-shirt.
Judges Prize (2): An Instructables robot t-shirt.
Random Prize (1): An Instructables robot t-shirt.
Patch Prize (12): An Instructables patch.
How to Enter- Make an a pet-themed Instructable. Use clear words and pictures so others can repeat your project.
- Enter it into the contest in the publish page or by going to the [/contest/PetsMonth/ contest page] and adding it there.
DetailsOnly projects posted during the contest period are eligible. If you've already submitted a suitable Instructable, make another version with improvements and submit it to the contest! Post an improved version of someone else's Instructable with a link back to your source of inspiration!
All animals are eligible; people, plants, and rocks are not.
We're looking for neat and creative projects, so let your imagination run wild.
Project Submission Start Date: March 1, 2008.
Project Submission Deadline: 11:59pm PST, Monday March 31, 2008.
Audience Judging Deadline: noon PST, Friday, April 4, 2008.
You can only win one prize per contest, but may enter as many projects as you like and cross-post to other contests!
International entries are eligible - we're happy to ship prizes abroad.
If you're under 18, go ahead and submit your project - we'll just need your parents' OK if you win.
[/contest/PetsMonth/ View Contest now!]
Step 1: Official Rules
1. All federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. No purchases are necessary; void where prohibited by law.
2. Participants agree to abide by all decisions of Instructables, contest co-sponsors, and judges, which shall be final and binding with respect to all issues relating to this contest.
3. Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative or prize substitution is available. Instructables and contest co-sponsors reserve the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value if the prize listed is unavailable for any reason. All potential winners are subject to verification at the discretion of Instructables and contest co-sponsors.
4. Winner agrees that prizes are being provided "as is", and Instructables and contest co-sponsors make no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding the prize, including but not limited to its quality, condition, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
5. Instructables and contest co-sponsors are not responsible for problems including (but not limited to) damaged, incorrect, inaccurate, lost, delayed, or defective entries, or for injury or damage to any computer resulting from participation in this contest. Entries that have been tampered with or altered are void.
6. Instructables reserves the right to modify, cancel, postpone or end the contest at any time as necessary, at its sole discretion, or to disqualify any participant or winner, at its sole discretion, deemed to have cheated, destroyed, obstructed, or otherwise acted illegally or in bad faith in relation to this contest.
7. Instructables reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be in violation of the Terms of Service; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting in a unethical or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
8. By submitting an entry and entering this contest, you represent and warrant that: you are over the age of 18, or entering with the knowledge and permission of your parent or guardian (subject to verification), and that the entry does not contain or incorporate the intellectual property and/or confidential information of any third party.
9. By submitting an entry and entering this contest, you hereby grant Instructables a perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable, worldwide, royalty free right to publish and distribute your entry for their promotional purposes.
10. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the official rules, or the rights of entrants, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the substance laws of the State of California and any applicable laws and regulations of the United States.