The rules are simple: submit a new Instructable that reuses a paper coffee cup in some way. You can use more than one cup and you can use other stuff along with it, but there has to be at least one cup used.
So get your thinking caps on and start reusing those cups! We can't wait to see what you'll make.
Now that you're warmed up, head over to the betacup where a competition is in the works for the best idea to reduce the number of paper cups that get tossed in the trash. Best idea wins $10,000!
- Multiple entries are allowed, but each entrant can only win one prize
- International entries are allowed for this contest
To enter the contest:
- Publish a new Instructable that documents your project
- In the publish page there will be an option to enter the contest. Check the box for the Coffee Cup Cha
- If you missed that check box, click the "Enter now" link on the contest page.
First Prize (2 winners):
Voltaic Converter backpack. Charge up your mobile devices with the solar panels in the back of this bag and keep your adventure going!
Plus an Instructables Prize Pack including a one-year Pro membership, Robot t-shirt, and more!
Runner Up (10 winners):
$25 in Starbucks gift cards so you can get enough caffeine to plan your next project.
Plus an Instructables Prize Pack which includes a one-year Pro membership, Robot t-shirt, and more!
Open to enter: April 12, 2010 12:01 AM PST
Deadline for entries: May 9, 2010 11:59 PM PST