Simply create something wonderful using any type of cardboard: corrugated or flat, boxes or tubes. You can use any type of adhesive (from Gorilla or not), fasteners, components, and decorations, but your project must include cardboard as a major element.
Gorilla glues, tapes, and epoxy are made for the toughest jobs on planet Earth! Gorilla products work when others fail, the first time, every time, helping people around the world build, create, and repair everything in their life. The Gorilla motto: build it, don't buy it, and repair it, don't replace it!
So show us what cool toys, furniture, tools, decorations, or other amazing things you can make from cardboard. Whether it's fun or functional, we can't wait to see what you'll make!
International entries are OK.
Multiple entries to the contest are allowed, but each entrant can only win one prize.
$100 worth of products from Gorilla Glue, including Gorilla Glue, Gorilla Glue Super Glue, Gorilla Wood Glue, Gorilla Epoxy, Gorilla Tape, Gorilla Fast Cure Precision Pen, Gorilla Tee shirt, Gorilla Hat, and Gorilla Bobblehead.
Also an Instructables robot t-shirt, patch, and stickers.
$50 worth of products from Gorilla Glue, including Gorilla Glue, Gorilla Glue Super Glue, Gorilla Wood Glue, Gorilla Epoxy, and Gorilla Tape 35.
Also an Instructables Robot t-shirt, patch, and stickers.
Open to enter: July 15, 2009 12:01 AM PDT
Deadline for entries: August, 30 2009 11:59 PM PDT
View Contest now!
Step 1: Official Rules
2. Participants agree to abide by all decisions of Instructables, contest co-sponsors, and judges, which shall be final and binding with respect to all issues relating to this contest.
3. Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative or prize substitution is available. Instructables and contest co-sponsors reserve the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value if the prize listed is unavailable for any reason. All potential winners are subject to verification at the discretion of Instructables and contest co-sponsors.
4. Winner agrees that prizes are being provided "as is", and Instructables and contest co-sponsors make no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding the prize, including but not limited to its quality, condition, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
5. Instructables and contest co-sponsors are not responsible for problems including (but not limited to) damaged, incorrect, inaccurate, lost, delayed, or defective entries, or for injury or damage to any computer resulting from participation in this contest. Entries that have been tampered with or altered are void.
6. Instructables reserves the right to modify, cancel, postpone or end the contest at any time as necessary, at its sole discretion, or to disqualify any participant or winner, at its sole discretion, deemed to have cheated, destroyed, obstructed, or otherwise acted illegally or in bad faith in relation to this contest.
7. Instructables reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be in violation of the Terms of Service; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting in a unethical or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
8. By submitting an entry and entering this contest, you represent and warrant that: you are over the age of 18, or entering with the knowledge and permission of your parent or guardian (subject to verification), and that the entry does not contain or incorporate the intellectual property and/or confidential information of any third party.
9. By submitting an entry and entering this contest, you hereby grant Instructables and Gorilla Glue a perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable, worldwide, royalty free right to publish and distribute your entry for their promotional purposes.
10. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the official rules, or the rights of entrants, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the substance laws of the State of California and any applicable laws and regulations of the United States.