Share your best recipes and candy displays and you could win a no-expenses paid date with our very own Head of Production, Noah Weinstein! Noah is a kissing expert and is skilled in the art of conversation.
If you already have someone, or don't live in San Francisco, then you can choose to get 12 oz. of delicious chocolate-covered cocoa beans from Cocoa Puro instead. We met the people behind this fabulous chocolate at the Austin Maker Faire where they were part of the Food Makers tent, and can promise that these are some of the best chocolates you will ever taste! They're the perfect sweet treat, for Valentine's Day or any day. (We've still got a stash.) Need to know more? The Kakawa Cocoa Beans are fresh-roasted cocoa beans coated with with white, milk, and dark chocolates and cocoa. There are five flavors of chocolate in each bite!
There is no limit to how many entries you can submit or a restriction on where you can enter from.
PrizesFirst Prize - Option A
A no-expenses paid date with our very own Noah Weinstein! Plus an Instructables Robot t-shirt, patch, and stickers delivered in person by Noah.
Only available in San Francisco
First Prize - Option B
12 oz. of delicious Cocoa Puro Kakawa Chocolate. These cocoa beans are roasted and then coated with white, milk, and dark chocolates and cocoa. Chocolate heaven!
Also an Instructables Robot t-shirt, patch, and stickers.
Instructables Robot t-shirt, patch, and stickers.
Open to enter: Feb 1, 2009 12:01 AM PST
Deadline for entries Feb 23, 2009 11:59 PM PST
View Contest now!
Step 1: Official Rules
2. Participants agree to abide by all decisions of Instructables, contest co-sponsors, and judges, which shall be final and binding with respect to all issues relating to this contest.
3. Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative or prize substitution is available. Instructables and contest co-sponsors reserve the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value if the prize listed is unavailable for any reason. All potential winners are subject to verification at the discretion of Instructables and contest co-sponsors.
4. Winner agrees that prizes are being provided "as is", and Instructables and contest co-sponsors make no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding the prize, including but not limited to its quality, condition, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
5. Instructables and contest co-sponsors are not responsible for problems including (but not limited to) damaged, incorrect, inaccurate, lost, delayed, or defective entries, or for injury or damage to any computer resulting from participation in this contest. Entries that have been tampered with or altered are void.
6. Instructables reserves the right to modify, cancel, postpone or end the contest at any time as necessary, at its sole discretion, or to disqualify any participant or winner, at its sole discretion, deemed to have cheated, destroyed, obstructed, or otherwise acted illegally or in bad faith in relation to this contest.
7. Instructables reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be in violation of the Terms of Service; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting in a unethical or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
8. By submitting an entry and entering this contest, you represent and warrant that: you are over the age of 18, or entering with the knowledge and permission of your parent or guardian (subject to verification), and that the entry does not contain or incorporate the intellectual property and/or confidential information of any third party.
9. By submitting an entry and entering this contest, you hereby grant Instructables a perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable, worldwide, royalty free right to publish and distribute your entry for their promotional purposes.
10. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the official rules, or the rights of entrants, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the substance laws of the State of California and any applicable laws and regulations of the United States.