Introduction: How to Fix a Broken Refrigerator Door Shelf
plexiglass or other plastic
two part epoxy
- clean and rough up (with sand paper) the broken shelf peice
- cut out a peice of plexi or plastic to fit in the broken area
- rough up the plexi with sand paper
- mix epoxy and apply to the area the needs to be fixed
- add clamps and let it cure
Thats it, It's a very simple fix. With the epoxy and plexiglass you can't even tell it was broken and it is now much stronger than before. Plus there was no money wasted in buying a replacement part!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.