With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Materials Needed: A square piece of paper (size and color your choice) A flat, hard surface General Instructions: When making each fold be sure to press hard so ...
1. Lay your square paper flat and bring the bottom left corner up to the top right corner. Crease along the diagonal fold.
2. Unfold and lay the paper flat again. Bring the bottom right corner to the top left and crease along the diagonal line. This should create a "X" ...
3. Fold all four corners into the center of the square. All corners should meet in the center of the "X."
4. Fold the new four corners of the smaller square into the center again.
5. Turn the paper over and fold all the corners into the center on the opposite side.
6. Take each of the four corners that you just brought to the center and fold them in half back the other way so that the tip of ...
7. Flip your paper over again and fold the corners meeting in the center out to each corner. Do this again to the next layer of corners. This ...
Origami Paper Flower - Paper flower folding (By OrigamiArtists)by OrigamiArtists
Inexpensive Flower Wall Art in Minutes .by SonikaJAnand
Papercraft Flowers (Easy)by poofrabbit
lotus flowerby kabilov nariman
365 Paper Flowers by intergratedprojects
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »