I was inspired to make this instructable because...
- I always wanted to have Siri, but I didn't want an iPhone.
- I thought it was a neat feature that I got from cydia.
- I knew I could find a way to get Siri on my iPad.
- I wanted to challenge myself.
You should download this because...
-You will save money by not buying an iPhone.
-Works the same way as the real Siri.
-It will help you in your everyday life.
I hope you enjoy getting Siri on your iPad!
Please download files at you own risk.
Step 1: Materials.
- Jailbroken iPad (Gen. 1,2,3.)
Files that will be downloaded:
Repositories that will be downloaded:
Step 2: Adding Repository
Before the downloading process occurs you will have an option to add the source anyway or cancel. Add the source anyway!