Do you always see those Siri commercials and think, I wish I could get that but not pay the hefty price for an iPhone 4s. Well now you can! This is a step-by-step on how to get Siri on any jailbroken iOS 5.1.x iPad! This instructable is not only easy to follow, I will also explain each step in detail. This will include the proxy server that makes Siri run.
I was inspired to make this instructable because...
- I always wanted to have Siri, but I didn't want an iPhone.
- I thought it was a neat feature that I got from cydia.
- I knew I could find a way to get Siri on my iPad.
- I wanted to challenge myself.
You should download this because...
-You will save money by not buying an iPhone.
-Works the same way as the real Siri.
-It will help you in your everyday life.
I hope you enjoy getting Siri on your iPad!
Please download files at you own risk.
Step 1: Materials.
- Jailbroken iPad (Gen. 1,2,3.)
Files that will be downloaded:
Repositories that will be downloaded: