Step 1: Wash Hands
Step 3: Get some water
Step 5: Wait for the water to Boil
For a hard boiled egg, boil for 7 minuets
For a soft boiled egg, boil for 3 minutes
I attached a video of the egg at a full boil
Here is the video (I also posted It on youtube)
Step 6: How To Get the egg out without burning yourself
1. Put the pot with water and egg under the sink on an angle (so the water dumps out)
2. Turn your sink on cold and let it run for a few second
3. Remove egg, the egg will be cool to touch but still really hot on the inside
Step 7: How to de-shell the egg
1. First take your egg then hit in on a hard surface so you get a nice crack in it.
2. Put your nail under the crack and begin to pull away the shell. There should be a shell layer then under that there should be a "skin" type layer. You want to get under the skin layer.
3. I find it easier to rotate the egg while I'm shelling it.