Introduction: How To: Hardboil Eggs in the Oven
Step 1: Preparing to Bake
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Set timer to 30 minutes
3. Place eggs into a clean muffin tin.
4. When the oven is heated, put the tin in and start the timer.
Step 2: Creating the Cold Water Bath
1. Place ice into a bowl that is large enough for all of your egg including the ice and water.
2. Fill bowl with ice and water.
3. Remove the eggs from the oven after 30 minutes has passed.
4. Using tongs, remove the eggs from the tin and place them into the ice cold water.
5. Soak your eggs for 10 minutes.
Step 3: The Finished Product
1. Peel the shell from the eggs 2. Prepare them however you like. 3. Eat and enjoy. http://www.kowtower.com
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.