With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Hey! In honor of Valentine's Day, we're going to mention the unmentionables! We're here to show you how to make a corset. It's pretty easy and it looks ...
1. Check out our blog for detailed instructions on how to make your own corset pattern. Once you have your pattern made, decide what fabric you want to ...
2. Now, cut it out an inch outside the pattern for seam allowance. If you need to, trace around the pattern with a fabric crayon where you need ...
3. Flip the fabric over and cut out another panel. Then repeat for the liner pieces.
4. Next take out one outer piece and one liner piece, place them right sides together and pin. Sew a seam following the pattern line you traced, but ...
5. Now fold in the gap seam and sew it closed while sewing a top seam around the entire panel.
6. Take a ruler, place it about an inch in from the front seam and line your eyelets up along the ruler every inch on the inch. Make ...
7. Now cut holes for every mark you made, but don't cut them too big. Next, insert an eyelet into the hole from the right to wrong side. ...
8. Repeats those steps for the rest of the holes. Then repeat on the other panel.
9. Place the panels right side together and sew a seam to connect them.
10. Now get a long piece of ribbon, lace up your corset and put it on!
Personalized Boxer Shortsby giannyl
How To Make Anti-Valentine's Day Boxers out of old pillowcasesby threadbanger
MUSE, 3D printed corset from a 3D Scan (by Samuel N. Bernier)by le FabShop
Soccer Ball Boxer Shortsby dalekim
Two-Layer Underbust Corset Construction Tutorialby kat.foshizzle
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.