- Duct tape the colors of your choice. ( For this wallet I am using three colors.)
- Sharp scissors
- A dollar bill
- a12 inch ruler
- pen ( A color that will show up on the duct tape, not permanent).
- A flat hard surface ( not carpet).
Step 1: Step One...
- Place the piece of tape down with the sicky side facing up wards.
- Repeat the process and over lap the pieces of duct tape. Remember to alternate your colors. When you have 9 pieces of tape connected together do the same thing but place the tape sticky side down on top of the pieces you have just connected together. Leave about a centimeter of the sticky side down on the top.
- Do 9 pieces with the sticky side down while still overlapping the tape.
- Leave about a centimeter of tape with the sticky side down.
- Peel up the duct tape.
- Fold the tabs of the duct tape sticky side to non-sticky side on both sides.
- You are left with a duct tape fabric.
- Turn the fabric in a diagnal position.
- Measure a dollar bill with a ruler, both the lenght and the width.
Step 2: Step Two...
- Cut around the edge of the out line making sure you do not cut directly on the pen line.
- Your pattern should be diagonal.
Step 3: Step Three...
- Take some duct tape of one of the colors and tear a piece that will go along the edge of your folded fabric.
- Tear this piece of tape in half long ways so you end up with two pieces of tape.
- Take the two pieces and place them on either side of the fabric.
- Fold the peices over to form a crisp edge.
- Cut off the extra tape on the top and the bottom.
- Tear another piece of duct tape to go along the top two edges of the wallet.
- Tear in half long ways and place them on both top edges.
- Fold over the extra tape.
- Fold your wallet in half.
- Enjoy your new wallet.