With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share what you made with text, photos, video, and files
gather your favorite instructables together
Throughout this Instructable I will be demonstrating how to make a fishtail style survival bracelet. Take your time as it can get a tad bit confusing ...
What you'll need: 10 feet of 550 paracord LighterSide release buckle Scissors Ruler/Tape measure
1. Wrap a string, cord, or small rope around your wrist. Make sure it is very snug. Not overly tight, but do not make it loose. 2. Take a marker and ...
1. Take your lighter and melt the ends for 3-4 seconds. 2. With your fingers (you may want to wet them or lick them) or a pair of pliers squeeze the m...
Throughout this step you will make a cow hitch on the male part of the Side release buckle. Follow the numbered instructions below which coincide with...
1. Take the long piece of cord you have left and place it through the female part of the buckle like shown in part 1 of the diagram. 2. In part 2 of t...
1. Like shown in part 1 of the diagram, place your male part of the buckle through the loop created in step 4. 2. Now place the loose cord through th...
1. Take your loose cord and weave it from underneath the male buckle part, through the middle of the cow hitch. 2. Now continue the loose cord undern...
When braiding the bracelet we will call the two cord that are running from top to bottom the "core cords" the on on the left will be core cord 1 and t...
When braiding the bracelet we will call the two cord that are running from top to bottom the "core cords" the on on the left will be core cord 1 ...
1. This is what it will look like half way down. 2. End like this once you get down to the female part of the buckle.
Take your time on this step it can get a little confusing. 1. Take your loose cord and wrap it underneath both "core cords". 2. Continue the loose co...
1. Pull the loose end through the loop created in the previous step. 2. Pull everything nice and tight and prepare to cut the excess cord. Remember...
1. Cut the excess cord leaving roughly 1/4 of an inch. 2. This is what it should look like before you melt and form it. 3. Use your lighter to melt th...
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
Black Mamba Paracord Braceletby BroadKaymon
Paracord Braceletsby AkParacord
How to make a Paracord Braceletby AkParacord
Cheapest Fastest Paracord Bracelet Clip!by JM1999
Paracord Weavesby AkParacord
Paracord Bracelet Instructionsby AkParacord
How To Make Fishtail Paracord Braceletby jray03
paracord fishtail with no bucklesby the ultimate smaug
How to make a Survival Braceletby AkParacord
Thick Fishtail Paracord Braceletby Paracord101
Download our new apps for iOS, Android and Windows 8!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »