Hey everyone. Here you will learn how to make a giant sandwich costume. I know not everyone needs one, but I like to think people most want one. I built this for the awesome guys over at Naked Castle
. As always we invite viewers to improve our design and send up video clips
of your projects. All you have to do is upload, and you could be featured in our monthly user submitted podcast.
Also, remember to subscribe to us on iTunes
and check out Indy Mogul
for many more cool indy projects.
Here's the complete video:
1. Two big pieces of cardboard. (These will act as the large surfaces of our bread. If you can't find a big enough piece you can tape smaller pieces together.)
2. A bunch of 1-1/2 inch thick foam. (I used about 3 sheets, with each one being about 3 feet by 8 feet.)
3. A big can of Foam and Fabric Adhesive Spray. (You might even need two.)
4. Spray Paint ( Cream, Black, Brown, Green, Yellow, Red) (A certain giant evil retail store, let's call it "Tal-Mart" sells all the basic colors for .99 cents. Good feeling in your soul sold separately.)
5. Gaffers Tape
6. Black Handerchief
7. 16 Wooden Paint Stir Sticks (I grabbed these when I was buying the Spray Paint and they gave them to me for FREE!)