Also, remember to subscribe to us on iTunes and check out Indy Mogul for many more cool indy projects.
Here's the complete video:
1. Two big pieces of cardboard. (These will act as the large surfaces of our bread. If you can't find a big enough piece you can tape smaller pieces together.)
2. A bunch of 1-1/2 inch thick foam. (I used about 3 sheets, with each one being about 3 feet by 8 feet.)
3. A big can of Foam and Fabric Adhesive Spray. (You might even need two.)
4. Spray Paint ( Cream, Black, Brown, Green, Yellow, Red) (A certain giant evil retail store, let's call it "Tal-Mart" sells all the basic colors for .99 cents. Good feeling in your soul sold separately.)
5. Gaffers Tape
6. Black Handerchief
7. 16 Wooden Paint Stir Sticks (I grabbed these when I was buying the Spray Paint and they gave them to me for FREE!)
Step 1: Building the bread
Step 2: Checking the size
Step 3: The crust
Step 4: Reinforcing the bread
Step 5: The Fixings
Step 6: More stuff
Step 7: The face (optional)
Step 8: Putting it all together
Remember, someone is actually going to wear this monstrosity. Stick together 3 long pieces of gaffers tape and you've made some pretty strong cloth straps. Once the sandwich is put together, crawl inside and tape each end of your straps to either side of the bread. When your done you should have 2 shoulder straps that keep the sandwich in place.
Congratulations, you're now the proud owner of a ridiculous costume. Please post your questions or comments.