Step 1: Find Your Materials
1) Hanging Body Mannequin I found my hanging body form on Craigslist. You can also buy them at any retail display stores. I also considered just offering to buy one at store that had them.
2) A Long Dress or something to look like a dress. I converted a sheer curtain I found at the Buy The Pound outlet of Goodwill ($1.99 per lb-this is before it's sorted, tagged and shipped to the stores). Tip: I got tons of sheets there to cover up my furniture to recreate the look of an abandoned house for my party. Much cheaper than getting them individually at the Goodwill store. Each curtain was approximately $5 at the stores but I got around 9 sheets and 3 curtains for about $25.
3) Backpack Buy one specifically for this project as it will be cut up. I forgot to get one on my Buy The Pound trip so I picked one up at Value Village for $2.99
4) Long Gloves The ones that go up over the elbow, the longer the better so you don't need to make sleeves. I got mine at Value Village as well for $2.99. These were new in the package. I saw them elsewhere for $10-20.
5) Acrylic Paint and Paint Brush from the Dollar Store. I bought silver and the darkest blue I could find.
6) Silicone Found the cheapest one at Walmart
7) Nail Polish Red colored like blood from the Dollar Store
8) Packing Tape
10) Glue Gun