This is a cool little paper puppet I learned how to make when I was a kid. It's very easy to make.
- 1st you need a blank sheet of paper and a pen.
- Fold the paper in half long ways
- Fold it again.
- Fold it in half to make a crease in the middle.
- Now open it back up.
- Now fold each end towards the middle crease.
- Now fold it once more.
- Grab your pen and draw 2 eyes, nostrils, and a tongue.
- Slip your index & middle finger in one hole, and your thumb in
the other hole.
- You got yourself a paper puppet!
This video will give you step-by-step visual instructions on how to make a paper puppet in under 90 seconds!