Step 5: Load The Photo Paper

Picture of Load The Photo Paper
This must be done in complete darkness. You can make a darkroom in a bathroom or closet and use it for developing and changing paper. Tape a piece of photo paper to the inside of the box across from the hole. Put lid on and make sure the shutter is closed. Now you can go out in the light.
can i use a safelight for this step? like, while loading the paper...
Using a safelight should be fine. Just don't use a bulb higher than 25 watts and be sure not to get the paper closer that 3 feet to the safelight.
andyoaryoga5 years ago
whether it is possible to replace the paper with a regular camera film? how to apply and the required distance between the pinholes with a regular film camera
if you read this comment, i have the answer for my question up there . check this site, it explaining how to applying regular camera film into a pinhole camera http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=11865&pq-locale=en_US&_requestid=9939
shortw5 years ago
Where could I get the developing photo paper and how much is it?
KMaq5 years ago
i got photo paper from staples.  will this work? it comes in a small box of 100.  i suppose i need to take them out of the package in the dark room as well? 
 Yes, or else the paper will be developed all over, turn gray, and will not be able take another image. It'll be useless, like film taken out of the cartridge and exposed to sunlight.
 It needs to be darkroom paper and not regular inkjet photo paper for a printer. 

Something like this will totally work.