Step 1: Supplies
Step 2: Make Support Poles
1. Take a sheet of paper and lay out on ground.
2. Roll one corner between your finger tips.
3. Continue to roll, keeping it nice and tight.
4. Use the palms of your hands to roll until you reach the end of the paper.
5. Tape the end to secure.
Tadah! The paper pole. You will need to make about 25 of these.
Step 3: Make the Skeleton of the Tree
2. Tape five poles together and start to shape into a circle. Tape to poles attached to lamp.
3. Tape four poles together and repeat last step. (Again with three and two.)
4. Take three poles and tape to the top of the lamp.
5. Take the ends of each pole and tape together for the tip of the tree.
6. Shape one last pole into a circle and tape near the tip.
Note: I added extra support on the bottom by attaching a pole with tape and taping it to the biggest ring. I also ended up adding a few more circular rings to space out evenly.