Introduction: How to Make Cherry Bombs | Vodka Infused Cherries
Check out the printable recipe here: http://vegetarianbaker.com/cherry-bombs
Cherry Bombs are a perfect addition to any outside BBQ or holiday celebration. These vodka infused cherries have the perfect combination of tart and kick that you will love. However, be careful, don't forget that these are filled with alcohol and you must eat these responsibility. If you aren't 21 or just don't like the taste of vodka, infusing them with your favorite beverage or you can just eat them plain. All options are very delicious. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram(@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker)
Subscribe, It's Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
- Cherries | 2 Cups
- Vanilla Vodka | 1 Cup
- White Chocolate Chips | 1 Cup
- Blue Sprinkles| For Garnish
- Wash and rinse the cherries.
- Puncture the cherries to allow the infusion to take place. If you would like to pit the cherries, pit them and don't puncture.
- Place the cherries in a bowl with the vodka. Allow to infuse for 24-48 hours. Stir a few times to ensure that the infusion takes place evenly.
- Remove the infused cherries and dry with a paper towel.
- Dip half of the cherry into the melted white chocolate and garnish with some blue sprinkles. Allow to set.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.