Check out the printable recipe here: http://vegetarianbaker.com/Chocolate-Coconut-Bars
Coconut & Chocolate go together just like Sweet & Salty. It is just a flavor party in your mouth. This simple 4 ingredient recipe is great to make with your kids or alone. It takes only about 60 minutes from start to finish and is delicious. Chocolate Coconut Bars are an amazing treat to just have from day to day. It satisfies that sweet tooth, while still being somewhat healthy for you. Enjoy. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram(@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker)
Subscribe, It's Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
- Unsweetened Coconut | 2 Cups
- Dark Chocolate | 10 Ounces
- Agave | 1/4 Cup
- Melted Coconut Oil | 1 Cup
- Heat coconut oil until melted.
- In a bowl, combine the shredded coconut, agave, and coconut oil.
- Combine until well incorporated.
- Press mixture into baking pan or sheet tray. Freeze for 30 Minutes.
- Melt chocolate and spread over coconut. Garnish with some coconut flakes.
- Allow chocolate to set in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Cut into squares and keep refrigerated.