Introduction: How to Make Christmas Tree Cupcakes
Check out the printable recipe here: http://vegetarianbaker.com/christmas-tree-cupcake...
The image of a Christmas Tree is iconic for getting people in the Holiday spirit. This is why I wanted to share with you a great way to decorate cupcakes to look like Christmas trees that only take about 5 minutes to do. This is also a collaboration with the amazing One Pot Chef. He made Christmas Chocolate Cupcakes that are delicious. Make sure to go check out his video. Link is below. I hope you enjoy this video for Christmas Tree Cupcakes. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram (@jacstjohn & #thevegetarianbaker)
Check Out The One Pot Chef make amazing Christmas Chocolate Cupcakes: http://youtu.be/LhxW3TdkeEk
- 6 The One Pot Chef's Christmas Cupcakes (http://bit.ly/1AGmVBu)
- 2 Cups of Green Buttercream (recipe: http://bit.ly/1ymJSqj)
- 6 Waffle Cones
- Silver, White, or Colored Sprinkle Pearls, For Garnish
- Powdered Sugar, For Garnish
- Make the Christmas Cupcakes. Allow to completely cool.
- Make your favorite Buttercream Recipe.
- Once the cupcakes are cool, place a layer of icing on the top. Place a cone straight up in the center of the cupcake.
- Add a thin layer of icing all around the cone to make sure that the cone doesn't show.
- With a small star tip and a full piping bag, cover the cone completely with star dots.Now is time told decorate the tree.
- Using silver, white, or colored sprinkle pearls to make the ornaments and powdered sugar to make a freshly powdered snow look.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.