Ever feel that late night urge to make cookies, but you didn't know any simple cookie recipes? Follow these instructions and you'll know how to make simple cinnamon sugar butter cookies. Following these instructions, your late night cravings will be cured. Also remember to PREHEAT YOUR OVEN TO 300 F before you start.
Step 1: Ingredients/ Materials
-Flour (2 1/2 cups)
-Cane Sugar (1/2 cup)
-Baking Soda (1/2 tsp)
-Vanilla Extract (2 tsp)
-Brown Sugar (1 cup)
-Softened Butter (1 cup)
-Salt (1/4 tsp)
-Ground Cinnamon (1 tbsp)
-Electric Mixer (handheld or stationary)
PREHEAT OVEN TO 300 F!!!!!!!!!!!
Step 2: Combining Baking Soda, Flour, and Salt
1) Combine 1/2 tsp baking soda, 2 1/2 cups flour, and 1/4 tsp salt in medium bowl.
2) Whisk with wire whisk.
Step 3: Blending the Sugars
1) Add 1/2 cup of Pure cane sugar to large bowl (separate from flour mix)
2)Add 1 cup of brown sugar to mix and add to cane sugar.
3)Mix together with wire whisk.
Step 4: Mixing in the Other Ingredients
1) Use an electric mixer to mix the 1 cup of softened butter into the dry sugar mix.
2)Crack and add two eggs to the mixture.
3)Add 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
4)Mix together with electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy.
5)Add the dry flour mix.
6)Mix with electric mixer.
Step 5: Making the Cinnamon and Sugar Mix
1)Pour 1 tbsp of cinnamon into small bowl
2) Add 3 tbsp of pure cane sugar to the cinnamon
3)Mix together using a spoon, wire whisk, etc.
Step 6: Forming the Cookies
1)Get a spoonful of cookie dough and drop it onto the cookie sheet.
2)After you're done placing the cookies onto the cookies sheet, sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mix on all the cookies.
Step 7: Baking the Cookie
1) Have the oven turned to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
2) Put into the oven and let bake for 18- 20 minutes
3) Take out and let cool.