Well look no further because I can tell you how to make your own custom bar ends like these:
Step 1: What you need!
Aluminium rod as with the diameter your bar ends to be (you can use copper, steel etc...)
2 grub screws or 2 tiny allen bolts
Tap and wrench
Step 2: Cutting!
I suggest going 5mm bigger then you actually want because we will be using the lathe to get it perfect.
Step 3: Boring out!
2. Get your cut piece of bar and make the face flat.
3. Get a drill bit as close to the width of your bars but no bigger.
4a. Drill pilot hole and drill in how much of the bar end you want to sit on the bar (I used 8mm)
4b. Use the drill bit from 3 and drill in how much of the bar end you want to sit on the bar (I used 8mm)
5. Use the boring out bit in the lathe to finish of the job of the drill bit and get it to the width of you're bars. This is quite a complicated step but is easy to under stand with the pictures titled 5 and done.
6. Try it out on the bike for size it should be quite a tight fit
Step 4: Beveling!
2. Now like before make it square.
3. Now is the creative bit. I went for a straight bevel using the bevel bit but you can go for a round effect or make your own design.