Introduction: How to Make Fresh Lemonade
Check out the printable recipe here: http://vegetarianbaker.com/Lemonade
Lemonade is a classic summer drink. It is just the perfect balance of tart and sweet that keeps you wanting more. I have created what I think is the Best Lemonade Recipe you will ever make. Lemonade is also very versatile. Try adding herbs, berries, or even your favorite alcohol for an added twist. I hope you enjoy this refreshing recipe.If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram(@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker)
Subscribe, It's Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
- 6-8 Lemons | 1 1/2 Cups Fresh Lemon Juice
- Granulated Sugar | 1 1/3 Cups
- Water | 9 Cups
- Start off by juicing the lemons. Before you juice, make sure to roll the lemons to ensure that all of the juices are released. Keep the lemon rinds. Set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, combine the sugar, 1 cup of water, and the lemon rinds. Boil on medium heat for 15-20 minutes. Adding the rinds to the sugar water will ensure that we get the nice oils out of the rinds and into our lemonade.
- Now combine all of the ingredients in a pitcher. Pour in the sugar water though a strainer to remove any seeds and top with the lemon juice. Add 8 cups of water to the pitcher and stir.
- Store in the refrigerator until chilled or serve over ice.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.