Introduction: How to Make Gluten Free, Vegan Oatmeal Cookies | Only 2 Ingredients
Check out the printable recipe here: http://vegetarianbaker.com/oatmeal-cookies/
A lot of my fans have been requesting for some gluten free recipes and you know me, I love simple and quick recipes. This recipe for Gluten Free Oat Cookies takes only two ingredients and is also vegan. They are delicious and only take 20 minutes to do. If you want a guilt free, healthy cookie, this is Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Cookie is a great choice. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram(@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker)
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1 Cup of Oats | Raw or Instant
- Flavor Enhancers | Nuts, Chocolate, Dried Fruit | Optional
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Combine the ripe bananas and oats together using a fork to mash smooth.
- Add the flavor enhancers of your choice, if you using them.Scoop out tablespoon sized portions of the batter and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before eating.