This yummy punch made from kiwis is great for a party, or a snack, watching a movie, picnic, lunch, or just to have it for the goodness. Its very simple to make so give it a try (even if its green!) I even got my 6 year old brother to taste it! And he loved it! It makes about 2 cups!
Step 1: Things You Really Need
- Knife (be careful this is dangerous)
- Peeler (be careful this has a very sharp blade)
- Juicer (just don't juice your finger!)
- Cutting board
- Food Processor (This is very dangerous be very careful)
Food You Need:
- 7 Kiwis
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar (I used Maple Sugar)
- Ice (optional)
- Note: it makes about 2 cups!