Step 1: Things You Really Need
- Knife (be careful this is dangerous)
- Peeler (be careful this has a very sharp blade)
- Juicer (just don't juice your finger!)
- Cutting board
- Food Processor (This is very dangerous be very careful)
- 7 Kiwis
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar (I used Maple Sugar)
- Ice (optional)
- Note: it makes about 2 cups!
Step 2: Time to peel it and cut
You can throw away the peels.
- Note: Cut the end off that it grew from.
Step 3: Puree
Now we need to puree all the stuff together in the food processor.
Put the kiwis, juice of 2 limes, 1/2 cup sugar, and 1 cup water into the processor and puree it enough so that there are no chunks of kiwi and sugar.