Step 1: Supplies
- Scrap paper
- Repositionable glue sticks by Elmer's
- Cardboard scraps
- Calendar or magazine pages
- Scissors ( a paper cutter would be very helpful.)
- If you want a post it pad that will stick to a metal surface you could add a magnet to the back of the pad.
Step 2: Marking The Paper
- Determine what size of post it notes you want.
- Draw cutting lines.
- Cut out the squares.
Step 3: Glue Pages Together
- Apply the glue stick to one page you cut out (at the top of the page.)
- Line up another page apply the glue stick to the top of the page.
- Stick it on the previous page.
- Repeat until all the pages form a post it pad.
It is important to line the pages up evenly for a professional look.
Step 4: Marking And Cutting The Back
- Mark your lines on the cardboard to go on the back of each post it note pads.
- I made 2 and 4 inch post it pads.
Step 5: Glue The Cardboard
- Apply glue to the cardboard cutouts using the regular glue.
- Stick the post it pad over the cardboard and press to stick.