I just had this idea one day in a workshop, so i did it.
turned out awesomely. thought to myself, i should put this on instructables. so i have.
It took me a few goes to get this right, but then again, i believe i was the first to do this.
Pretty much the title says it all. Make a peice of shiny solder into a basic shape. I made mine a heart becuase it was basic and easy and i have a crush, so i'll probably give it to her. Nothing stopping me making a few more though, hehehe....
As an extra feature, i gave them a clip. and it really helps.
(depending on how you fancy your soldering skills (im pretty bad) you may want to get some help.
Step 1: What You'll Need
- Soldering iron and Solder (whatever size you want, didn't effect mine)
- some wood (i suggest a thick ish plank, i dont use mm and stuff, but mine wasnt just a log, you need a plank, relatively thick)
- a stanley knife (with blade, that helps, a lot.)
- some wire, a decent length that should fit around your neck. Mine wasnt really long.
- Those two things in the pictures. i have no idea what they are called. i just found em and used em.
- you may need a presicion phlat head screwdriver, or just use the knife.