Introduction: How to Make Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
Check out the printable recipe here: http://vegetarianbaker.com/spicy-roasted-chickpea...
Spicy Roasted Chickpeas are the perfect snack for times when you are on the go and an amazing healthy alternative to the fatty potato chips. These may be a bit spicy if you have a low tolerance to spicy foods, but feel free to omit the chili powder for a milder spice. These also can be made sweet for those who would like to satisfy their sweet tooth in a healthy way. If you would like to a recipe for sweet recipe, leave me a comment below letting me know that is something you would like to see. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram(@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker)
Subscribe, It's Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
- Chickpeas | 2 Cups, Rinsed and Drained
- Olive Oil | 2 Tablespoons
- Sea Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Cumin | 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Powder | 1 teaspoon
- Chili Powder | 1 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Place the rinsed & drained chickpeas onto a parchment lined sheet tray. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Place the chickpeas into the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add the olive oil & spices to the chickpeas. Make sure to distribute the flavor evenly.
- Place the chickpeas back into the oven for another 15-20 minutes. They should be nice and crispy.
- Allow to cool slightly or completely before enjoying.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.