While in Paris, France, I had the opportunity to film a video with the lovely Bubble Child. I wanted to create an amazing dessert in honor of it. I hope you enjoy this delicious recipe for Vegan Chocolate Mousse. It is so creamy, smooth, and so satisfying. I know that you will enjoy it as much as I did. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram(@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker)
Subscribe, It’s Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
- Coconut Cream | 1 Can (15 oz)
- Cocoa Powder | 1/2 Cup
- Agave Nectar | 1/4 Cup
- Chia Seeds | 1/4 Cup
- Chocolate shavings or Cocoa Nibs for Garnish
- Place the coconut cream, cocoa powder, agave, and chia seeds into a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Place the smooth mixture into portion jars. Garnish with cocoa nibs or chocolate shavings.
- Place the jars into the fridge for 3 hours until set.