Introduction: How to Make Zucchini Pizza Crust | Gluten-Free
Check out the printable recipe here: http://vegetarianbaker.com/zucchini-pizza-crust
Pizza is amazing, however it may not be the healthiest. Even though this recipe isn't vegan, it is vegetarian and delicious. Using zucchini to make the crust makes the recipe gluten-free and low-calorie. The toppings are endless, be wild and explore your tastebuds. I hope you all really enjoy this recipe. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram (@jacstjohn & #thevegetarianbaker)
- 2 Zucchini
- 1 Egg
- 1 Clove Of Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Pizza Sauce
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grate the zucchinis using a cheese grater or food processor.
- Add to a bowl and allow to sit for 10 minutes. Drain excess water using a cheese cloth or a colander using the back of a spoon to press out water. This is very important or your crust will be soggy.
- In a bowl, mix zucchini, egg, 1/2 cup of mozzarella, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper back until well combined.
- On a parchment lined pizza sheet or stone, spread zucchini mixture into a circle using a spatula. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add on your pizza sauce and the other 1/2 cup of cheese, (or any other toppings) and return to the oven for another 5-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before slicing.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.