Design and produce your very own room fixtures that can otherwise cost quite a bit! This instructable details a decorative lamp design and production process. Such a product can be given as a gift or kept and displayed with pride!
Step 1: Choose your base product
This is my first instructable so I hope you like it!
Things you will need:
- 1 x Neat Looking Customizable Product
- False Wheatgrass
Tools you will need:
- 1 x Drill and accompanying drill bits
- 1 x Saw (Handsaw or Jig Saw)
- 4 x Lightbulbs
- 4 x Fitting Lightbulb Sockets
- 2-3 metres of Electrical Wire
- 1 x Adjustable Knob
- 2 x Terminal Connectors (Or electrical tape)
- A small plank of wood
- 1 x Power Plug
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Epoxy Adhesive
To make this lamp easily, but also unique, you will find it helpful to pick an object you like from any thrift shop you can find. This box will be our base product in this case, as it was obtainable for only $8!