Introduction: How To: Make a Felt Combee Pokemon Plush
So you wanna be a Pokemon crafter? Try out a cuddly Combee! Why not craft them all? This tutorial features an intermediate to hard level craft using felt.
Free Pattern: https://i.imgur.com/R3S73VV.png
Youtube (TrainerWhit): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPbfrRf0cBS2DITT7...
Instagram (Gamer_Whit): https://www.instagram.com/gamer_whit/
DeviantArt (Gamer_Whit): https://www.instagram.com/gamer_whit/
Combee is owned by Pokemon, not this instructable!
Step 1: Step 1: Gather Supplies
Follow along with the video or check pattern for supplies including felt, needle, thread, and scissors.
Step 2: Step 2: Start Sewing
- Start by felt stitching on the hexagon faces onto a dodecahedron (faces can be U shapes or solid pink smiles)
- Attach headpiece onto bottom for a female Combee (only 12.5% of all Combee are female)
- Attach antennae on the top two bees
- Wings will be inserted by clipping sides near top once one side of the perimeter has been sewn
- The back will have 2 yellow hexagons and 1 black hexagon (see references)
- A yellow circle is places for the bottom bee's spiracle (booty)
Step 3: Close Plush and Start Adventures!
The push is complete once the back is closed. Now you can go on photoshoots with your new Pokemon!